USS Fitzgerald

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord Vader, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Lord Vader

Lord Vader Well-Known Member

2. Lord Vader

3. Lord Vader

Wow now all you have to do to smash up the US Navy is deploy container ships.

How useless is the US Navy???

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  4. Lord Vader

5. Obsidius

Obsidius Active Member

Damn was anybody on the bridge? Where was Captain Obvious?

6. Lord Vader

7. Superfreak

Superfreak Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised by this incident. It happened in my month (June=6) and six years after i incepted the Fukushima disaster that spawned the Age Of Real Vampires. And the name of ship tells you that a vampire CRYSTAL was used to fuck up Japan in the first place when i used it 6 years ago. Japan has been generating such negative torsion fields since 2011 that disasters there are a way of life. Hurray to us Real Vampires who are the new masters of reality and the new movers and shakers in the world!!!!

8. Fantastic Negative Four

Fantastic Negative Four Well-Known Member

Brilliantly said! Amen to that!
    Oh, and just in case you were looking for your third 6 (June; 6 years ago) to complete the 666: you can find it in the CRYSTAL, for being hexagonally shaped. :cool:
    So yeah, it pretty much has your name written all over it!

9. Superfreak

:):):):):):) BRILLIANT!!!!:):):):):):)

10. Superfreak

The number on the USS Fitzgerald is 62 which is the supposed number of dead wickermen in the Portuguese wildfires which makes me think that this Japanese event is linked to the Portugal wildfire incident. Hmmmm...

Lord Vader likes this.
  11. Lord Vader

I didn't want to stat a new thread. as it is shipping I thought this would be of interest.

I like cargo ships. Commercial Giants of the Oceans.

Also perfect for resolving Europe's immigration issues.
    ULTRA Wide Load! World's LARGEST container ship that weighs 210,890 tonnes and spans FOUR football pitches makes its maiden call at UK port

• The 21,413 OOCL Hong Kong made its maiden call at the Hutchinson Port of Felixstowe, in Suffolk
    • It marked the return of the ship to the port after a 17 year absence from British seas
    • The enormous mega vessel weighs 210,890 tonnes, is 400 metres long and has a width of 58.8 metres
    • The OOCL Hong Kong serves the Asia-Europe trade lane as part of OOCL's LL1 service

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Lord Vader

Were they hacked? US Navy to investigate whether BOTH warships that crashed into much larger merchant vessels with deadly results were the victims of a cyber attack​

• Admiral says Navy will 'consider' possibility that crashed ships were hacked
    • Adds that there are 'no indications' of hacking at this point in investigation
    • Broad investigation into the Pacific-based 7th Fleet ordered after second crash
    • USS John S. McCain collided with an oil tanker near Singapore early Monday
    • 10 American sailors are now missing as search and rescue mission continues
    • It is the second major collision in two months involving the Navy's 7th Fleet
    • Seven died in June when USS Fitzgerald and a container ship collided off Japan

USS John S. McCain
    [​IMG]

Below USS Fitzgerald. Remember Fitz from Agents of Shield????
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Assassin_SS likes this.
  13. Assassin_SS

Assassin_SS Well-Known Member

Yep, Aida went on a rampage after Fitz picked Jemma instead of her. I loved watching that scene. I must have watched it at least 10 times.

Superfreak and Lord Vader like this.
  14. Lord Vader

I agree, It is a fantastic scene!
    :):):)

15. Superfreak

No coincidence that it happened off Japan where the crippled Fukushima npp is located. All the negative torsion fields from the Fukushima plant destroying anything near Japan.

16. Superfreak

17. Lord Vader

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap...e-tug-boat-scrapes-US-Navy-ship-exercise.html

TOKYO (AP) - A Japanese tug boat lost propulsion and drifted into a U.S. Navy guided-missile destroyer during a towing exercise, the Navy said.
    The USS Benfold sustained minimal damage Saturday, including scrapes on its side, the Navy said in a statement. No one was injured on either vessel. The commercial tug boat was towed to a port in Yokosuka, the home of the Navy's Japan-based 7th Fleet.
    The collision occurred in Sagami Bay, which is southwest of Tokyo. The Navy said the Benfold remained at sea under its own power, and that the incident would be investigated.

[​IMG]

Assassin_SS and Superfreak like this.
  18. Superfreak

AIDA kicking ass. Interestingly enough i watched a film called 'Battleship' several days ago which starred Rihanna and Liam Neeson where American battleships got destroyed by alien invaders.

Battleship-2012-dvd-cover.png

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017 at 10:35 PM
    Assassin_SS and Lord Vader like this.