Newly released mp3´s

Discussion in 'The Psi Lord Tim Rifat´s mp3´s' started by PrideAndWrath, May 31, 2016.

1. Xavier

Xavier Active Member

That would be brilliant!

2. Fantastic Negative Four

Fantastic Negative Four Well-Known Member

Nazi stormtroopers on a 'mild' version of Flakka would also deem useful. Like all weapons, they are double-edged...

3. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

4. LordX

LordX Well-Known Member

5. Lord Vader

Lord Vader Well-Known Member

Yes the price Brad pays for having a pony tail... :)

6. Hellraiserisback

Hellraiserisback Well-Known Member

You are a funny guy....

7. Superfreak

Superfreak Well-Known Member

Maybe Brad should be renamed Gary Pitt? LOL. Gary=Shortened name for GARROTED.

8. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

The Video with all images

Tim Rifat on Rense.com radio 29th of May 2018

Links to incident related news articles, Tim Rifat´s books on Amazon and one of his appearances on BBC channel 4 and more:

1 Pictures from Tim Rifats apartment
    http://psychicwarfare.com/tim-rifats-flat-after-british-government-intervention/

... Alternative link

2 Next video with images from Tim Rifats apartment. Ca 6 minutes long silent video

3 The Argus: Brighton Flats Evacuated after explosives found

4 Daily Star: Police SWARM on UK city flat in terror raid — bomb squad on the scene

5 More about Tim Rifat on BBC and his books on Amazon: Tim Rifat´s remote viewing books on Amazon

Tim Rifat´s appearance on BBC channel 4

6 Other renseradio.com show´s with Tim Rifat

Remote Viewing the Reptilian Cosciousness (1999 )

Controlling the field of conscioussness around the earth (the Noosphere):

Controls the minds and reality of Humans

Bitcoin and the Physics of Money

Related subjects mentioned:

The Fray Effect about Dr Ross Adey and the LIDA machine

Xavier, Superfreak, LordX and 2 others like this.
  9. LordX

LordX Well-Known Member

Really nice compilation of related videos, puts it all together in one place!

10. Xavier

Xavier Active Member

I must really say that Tim surpassed himself with these last services they are really top of the notch!!! Starting with the Psychic Warfare Assault Weapon service onward he really is on an other level... ALL HAIL THE PSYLORD TIM RIFAT. Us who purchased his past services are all linked to him I feel this link becoming always stronger for example yesterday I was listening to IRON MAIDEN and look what we have here a new IRON MAIDEN service X)

I will start from the basics, with the ASSAULT WEAPONS first. They are really deadly and efficient I think if you can combine them with vampire xstals you can produce special bullets etc (like the ones used in james bond games or metal gear solid) as he talks on the Rense show radio that those bullets not only *penetrate* (in the anus) the victim but also do mind control on them what if you apply the money vampire for eg??? or the love vampire??? the possibilities are endless! Once you 5D your soul and black hole this reality life literally becomes a video game where all you have to do is shoot at targets and they convert into money and life and you go on killing getting new weapons and levelling up HAHAHAHAHA WONDERFUL!!! In that Higgs field Iron man service mp3 he does mention that he wants to make the end of the world fun for us and make us all play in a video game with our Dr. Manhattan bodies! ALL HAIL THE PSYLORD TIM RIFAT KISS THE SOULS OF HIS FEET. I used to be a Christian zelot now I am a vampire zelot nothing better to give a black hole gun to a rambling psychopath lunatic like myself that will have fun going on a rampage HAHAHAH I will give the elites something fun to worry about. I have a shit load of people on my list and alisters. I will literally go mad on a rampage like a child before xmas the only people I will not shoot are my ex girlfriend and her bf because I must use the combat knife and then garrote them transforming them into a headless chicken (shooting them would be too easy and would just take all the fun out of... instead I want to rip her head off with an iron wire and stab her multiple times in the liver simply cause I am a mad man and it's all her fault). Talking about chicken here are more examples of chicken and LAZER BEAMS psychotronically reversed in time in a child show I used to watch.

http://courage.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Chicken

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  11. Xavier

Xavier Active Member

hahaha this is probably one of the first lazer beams that where programmed in my noah sphere by cartoon network as a kid. I will upload more content later... actaully all I wanted to upload where a few gangster rap songs to power the guns with and an other good template of a psychic weapon I saw in a cartoon show on adult swim. The more vampires will use this template the more powerful it will be because of figonbound/bloodbound?

https://www.google.it/search?q=gant...AUICigB&biw=1357&bih=799#imgrc=vIkF3TJ0EOeaxM:

https://www.google.it/search?biw=13.....0.0.0....0.NHGe-uXef5E#imgrc=LhV0lbOYijliIM:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  12. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

Released a few hours ago:

PW IRON MAIDEN SERVICE 600small.jpg

Vampiran, LordX, Superfreak and 2 others like this.
  13. Xavier

Xavier Active Member

Incredible Iron Maiden is coming to play in my town this is not a coincidence. I must put my hands on this service and charge it at once at the concert!!!

That Elon Musk piece of shit fuck tard thinks he has won the internet he and all his following of Elon piece of shit worshipping cock suckers!!!

https://www.boringcompany.com/not-a-flamethrower/

Terrible Tm should create a new service to torch them alive but the iron maiden will do nicely anyways they will all get irradiated in their cobalt 60 tesla cars lmaoooo.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Vampiran and LordX like this.
  14. Superfreak

Superfreak Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind a service that allows us to throw fireballs and/or electrical balls at targets and thereby induces spontaneous human combustion to targets.

belthazor-smokes-a-target.gif

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  15. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

Yes, all of those weapons you can use that are easily imagined I like.

16. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

17. Xavier

Xavier Active Member

Hahahah fatality!!! The guy in the dark tower movie could set people on fire...

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
  18. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

19. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

20. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator