Newly released mp3´s

Discussion in 'The Psi Lord Tim Rifat´s mp3´s' started by PrideAndWrath, May 31, 2016.

1. PrideAndWrath

PrideAndWrath Well-Known Member

I was surprised you made this new thread for newly released mp3s, and in a different section of the forums as well. You won't be posting up new ones on the old thread anymore?

2. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

I thought it would be a good idea for the new mp3 notifications to be public since there is so many mp3´s.

3. PrideAndWrath

Great news! That should mean none of us can be killed or die (by suicide or other means).

4. Lord Astheryon

Lord Astheryon Seigneur Astheryon de St. Supplice

5. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

6. LordX

LordX Well-Known Member

PrideAndWrath likes this.
  7. PrideAndWrath

You sure? Hmm...let's wait and see what Mike says about this.

LordX likes this.
  8. LordX

LordX Well-Known Member

Also, some PRICK called into Rense during the time Tim was supposed to be on, and publicly accused Tim of not fulfilling his order. I can publicly attest I have received ALL of my products and services from Tim up to my most recent order, which I'm still waiting on. You have to give the orders at least 2 months. Plus, RV came on the forum and notified everyone that Tim had sent the most recent batch out, so what is this guy's problem? Tim's services are NOT fucking "McDonalds", you don't get your cheese burgers and fries the moment you want them. But if you have a LITTLE BIT OF COURTESY and FUCKING PATIENCE your orders WILL be filled. I have had all my crystals delivered except the most recent order. I thought that was really low of the guy. Everyone you have to give Tim a few weeks to get your order in, I personally fucking hate crybaby whiny clients who have unrealistic expectations. This is just my personal opinion, I'm not speaking for Tim or the Count.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  9. PrideAndWrath

LOL WHAT?! Really?!?! What an impatient imbecile! Doesn't he fucking realize that sometimes services can get 'lost' (aka stolen) in the mail, and that if you politely tell Tim or Mike about that Tim would send a replacement out for it?! I swear, with some people they're literal inconsiderate assholes. If you can find THAT exact broadcast anywhere online, let us know. Maybe the guy deserves to be teared up a new asshole. Ungrateful bastard.

10. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

I have not been speaking with Tim for awhile and I have already contacted that guy on rense.
    I dont really know whats going on yet/what happened etc.

11. LordX

LordX Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Count, probably just a phone line cut by MI6. Rense said on the program that he spoke to Tim just yesterday and he was quite energetic and well.

12. Superfreak

Superfreak Well-Known Member

Probably MI5 trying to publicly ruin Tim's image and credibility on Rense via an imbecile pretending to have bought a product that never arrived. 'Character assassination' I think it's called. He was probably never even a customer.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  13. THE HORRIFIC HADRON

THE HORRIFIC HADRON Well-Known Member

The last guy who was messing around about missed orders was a Japanese member with some kike in his background though he denied it and he was booted off here. Mikael addressed his issues quite fairly but that Jap was being disrespectful. I''ll remind I had a messed up order early this year about the Sith Service I ordered along with the VIP order I made. Just before it was figured out by Mikael that my $1,000 was cashed Tim called me up and threatened to cancel my order of VIP in error on a phone message. 30 min later Tim called me back realizing the order was never sent out Tim offered a free extra $1,000 order of any Jedi service. I declined but was glad just to get it resolved as it was thought I ordered $1,000 is services and not $2,000 I know even if errors happen Mikael and Tim's integrity is always there. They are human and they give it their best just as each of us can. I am very glad and blessed that Mikael does all the work he can to keep up with it all. Count Jaderberg has a lot of responsibility across the board. We are so lucky we have it pretty good here. Sometimes we all may not see eye to eye but glad we have all this to our access.

14. Superfreak

Superfreak Well-Known Member

Yes. We do have it good here. Mike and Tim have always been good and reliable to me too over the years.

15. Marcus5282

Marcus5282 Active Member

Hi guys quick question , want to get a bone generator and also upload all services to myself so I can eventually leave crystals at home , would I get crystal vamp Lord OR mind over matter bone generator sublime good psychotropnic crystals ? Or is either correct.

16. Erik The Eternal Ruler

Erik The Eternal Ruler Well-Known Member

Bone Crystal Psi Master service. Is what you are looking for.

17. Marcus5282

Marcus5282 Active Member

Does this its self provide power by being out and include the aspects theese services province or can you tell me where I might find it?thanks for the reply either way

18. Marcus5282

Marcus5282 Active Member

19. Fantastic Negative Four

Fantastic Negative Four Well-Known Member

20. Erik The Eternal Ruler

Erik The Eternal Ruler Well-Known Member

Yes it is powered by the same source everything else is. It turn your actual bones into BG multipurpose quantum mechanical engines and then your marrow is used as crystalline Psychotronic Engine. In effect giving you two separate yet quantum entangled Q.M.E's that amplify and bounce off each other. Allowing one to run a service in both bones and marrow doubling the service. As a quantum wave function has to be squared to get the probability of collapse as a manifest particle. Among other things it allows one to do, It's an awesome service!