016 Selling Souls to Lucifer / reaping continued

Discussion in 'The Psi Lord Tim Rifat´s mp3´s' started by rvnorth, Jun 6, 2016.

1. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

Definition of Hilbert Space:
    a complete infinite-dimensional vector space on which an inner product is defined

Some excerpts from the mp3:

"As you can see, all of this evil that besets the world is simply setup by the supernatural spirits to provide the -1 that they need for growing from larvae to fully grown adult supernatural spirits"

"To a human that is def dumb and blind and ofcourse has no energy, the travelling of the Psi-Lord in interdimensional space that underlies and is cointiguos with human reality ofcourse seems bizarre and mad but that doesnt matter because ofcourse just because you dont believe that you are farm yard animals in a supernatural spirit abattoir is irrelevant to the supernatural spirits that feed of you"

"The human does not observe reality directly but there is about .2 of a second delay. Then something navigate the human through a reality which he doesnt percieve until later, .2 of a second later which in the quantuum world is an absolute age ! This means that the biophysical body navigate the human through Hilbert space and the biophysical body is where the deathspot and where the assemblage point is. As you can see, the assemblage point which is on the right shoulderblade can be thought of as the cascade of decision making alignment with Hilbert space that navigates us along our lives"

"One can see all of this world war is there to produce artificially large deathspots which the supernatural spirits can then place over human societies to block Hilbert space for the humans so they can reap them on demand"

"If the humans start using psychicwarfare.com and it suddenly becomes real that these entities the 93% or 96% depending upon what the fucking physicists decide for the moment of the universe has life and entities that might be preying on and feeding of humans you will see ofcourse a massive war effort to kill off the dark energy matter predators cause humans are like that"

"Donald J. Trump which takes no shit from alien filth and carpet bomb the fuck out of them. So you can see ofcourse why the Rothschild royal family have gone into overdrive to initiate world war 3 and the extermination of the humans because they have lost the control of the farm and the farm animals are starting to feed of them"

016 Selling Souls to Lucifer / reaping continued.

This is also a thread where you can discuss the content of the mp3, word clearing to increase comprehension etc. If you want to discuss a special section of the mp3 it is a good idea to add a timestamp and/or a short transcription of it.

2. LordX

LordX Well-Known Member

This one was especially good and revealing. Every new MP3, each of the hundreds now on here, reveals something NEW which shows the precise calculation behind the entire psychic warfare project, more and more we see the actual nature of reality being unveiled in the APOCALYPSE about to be unleashed.

3. Fantastic Negative Four

Fantastic Negative Four Well-Known Member

@rvnorth : Just about those highlighted words of yours:

1. Contiguous was just fine!
    2. He meant abattoir. This is how in Britain they call those places where farm animals are slaughtered.

Grammar Nazi signing off ;)

4. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

5. OneFlash

OneFlash Guest

This may be a stupid question.... What if we write/use the name of somebody that has already been sold to Lucifer previously by another Vampire/Jedi? Is the energy "split" amongst all the users? First come, first served?

VLADKARMA likes this.
  6. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

You can use the same soul several times over and over as Tim said in one of the mp3´s so no problem.

7. Superfreak

Superfreak Well-Known Member

Tim said that you can sell the same soul INFINITELY to Lucifer.

8. OneFlash

OneFlash Guest

Thank you RVNorth & Superfreak. (No USA targets at this time,too btw...I forgot)

VLADKARMA and Superfreak like this.
  9. Superfreak

Yes. That's right. Can't sell American souls yet.

VLADKARMA likes this.
  10. OneFlash

OneFlash Guest

RVNorth and/or Superfreak,
    TIM states on the first recording that burning the contract upon my Vampire Crystal, then chucking the ashes into the toilet and flushing them will power all of my Services. Does he mean that my doing this with say, for example 26 (13 + 13) British targets that the resulting energy gateways directly into my Bone Generators? Thereby powering ALL my Services as he stated? Or, did he mean (but did not specifically state) that we must get each individual Certificate and repeat this process over & over again on a one-by-one basis?

(Because, IF the later, I have a unique problem.... When I was fired by the Illuminati/Satanists in 2011, they never allowed me access to my work locker where I stored the majority of all my Certificates, and never allowed me back onto the property, and never returned to me any of my contents of two lockers I had there!!)

LordX likes this.
  11. Superfreak

One certificate to power up one product was how i understood it. If you lost your certificates you can always ask rvnorth to tell Tim to send you another copy.

12. rvnorth

rvnorth Administrator

To get replacement certificates costs $100 each. But if you have them digitally you could use those instead.
    So they basically stole your certificates then correct ?

OneFlash likes this.
  13. Superfreak

WOW!

OneFlash likes this.
  14. OneFlash

OneFlash Guest

Yes, this is correct. ALL gone. (I only have 2-3 digital Certificates of low cost BG's.) I do have 5 original Paper signed Certificates from TIM remaining in my possession. My first purchases started in 2002. I don't believe Paypal keeps records that far back.

15. Superfreak

I've misplaced a few. Maybe lost. Don't know for sure.

OneFlash likes this.
  16. OneFlash

OneFlash Guest

WIKI was kind enough to give me my list of 26 (13 + 13) to choose from British citizens with uber-wealth to consign to eternal damnation!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_by_net_worth

Can somebody advise me correctly about this number I am using?
    (I simply thought that doubling the evil number 13 would be a good idea, but don't know the science behind the number I randomly chose by feeling.)
    Would there be a better number to use perhaps for my first "GO"?

17. Superfreak

You can sell the same soul more than once. INFINITELY to be exact.

18. OneFlash

OneFlash Guest

Wow. THAT was a LOT of work. I've been at it going through the top 50 list of UK elite-rich to get my final-26. Hadda actually search elsewhere to get #26, because I could only verify 25 to my satisfaction from this list as clearly being scumbags. Ended up with an easy pick from S.Africa, their #1 uber-rich jew!!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Oppenheimer

Can't believe this took me so long. (But, time flew as this was extremely interesting & quite enjoyable to get it all done right.)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2016
  19. Superfreak

Am I assuming that you've been busy writing Luciferic Contracts for 26 rich jews that you've picked OR that you've been busy finding 26 jews that you wanna torture and or write Luciferic Contracts for?

20. OneFlash

OneFlash Guest

Hi Superfreak. Some of these shitbags have anglo names, or scottish, etc.... Yes, I meant I had just been searching out the names that took so long. Most are jews. Yet, I was looking for the most deserving assholes. Like some of these assholes are knighted, or "Sir", so that automatically merits consignment to eternal torture in Omega Hell. Some accepted some types of awards from the royals, so also merits consignement. Some , I could CLEARLY "see" their inherent evil, or "see" they were possessed. Again, that merits this award from me....LMAO. You get the idea. And, that South African scumbag? He's probably got some Prussian or German or Austrian bloodline, but being at the helm of one of the biggest rackets on the planet (diamond monopoly) merits his consignment to eternal torture in Omega Hell in my book!! Diamonds are rare? Really??? The diamond market is one of the longest running SCAMS on the planet, imho.....And, it enriches ONLY 95% jews!! 25+ years ago I was importing gems , and attempted to try also diamonds, and saw first hand how the jews have that all locked up to profit ONLY the fucking jews!!!

Lord Vader and Superfreak like this.